Carolina HopeFest 2009 Info
Date: Sunday, September 27, 2009
Place: Koka Booth Amphitheatre, Cary, NC
Time: Gates open at 5:00 pm, music goes until 10:00 pm
Tickets: $40 reserve, $25 lawn, $15 student lawn.
Tickets go on sale August 7 through Ticketmaster, or at the Booth Amphitheatre box office.
Prices above do not include Ticketmaster / facilities fees. Note that the amphitheatre charges $5 per ticket as a "facilities fee." But hey, parking is free!
Click here to buy tickets online.
Carolina HopeFest brings together singers/songwriters to benefit grassroots sustainable development in Africa. The fifth annual HopeFest will benefit the work of Chapel Hill-based nonprofit Nourish International, a student led movement to eradicate global poverty. Proceeds will be matched by Nourish International's chapters located across the country to double the HopeFest impact!
Directions: From Chapel Hill and Durham
- Take 40 East towards Raleigh
- Stay on 40 East, do not exit on to Wade Ave.
- Take US 1 South to Sanford Exit (293-A)
- Pass Crossroads Exit
- Pass Cary Parkway Exit
- Take Tryon Rd. Exit (98-A)
- Turn right at light onto Regency Parkway
- Follow Regency Parkway around to the right when road splits
- Amphitheatre is the 2nd entrance on your left
Facebook Event Page
Invite your facebook friends!
HopeFest's Pandora channel:
Our iTunes iMix: